Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Eyes

I finally decided to reorganized the page, from now will be only last 3 show available. The files are still on the page and on-line, but in private area on different locations. If you really have problems with SendSpace mail to me and I give you the right link for limited time. I know that's stupid rule, but I have to radically decrease the download amount witch is with every day higher and higher. I had two choices one was stop the page completely or make some drastic limitation. Now I hope that's this will work.
P.S. Todays trafick was in 17h hour 21.25 GB

1 comment:

jd said...

Well, first I wanna thank you for this beautiful work you are doing, for giving us access to the shows. I´m from Brasil and I really apreciate uor site. So, I understand the limitation. I was thinking that one way to change this situation is if the people that download the archives could trade them without passing by your page. Maybe this would liberate the traffic. Maybe a blog or something similar, where we can offer the archives we have to others. I hope you have understood my poor "english". Bye, Jonh David